Friday, January 22, 2010

My unexpected and awesome trip to CVS




I had to run to CVS this morning to get medications for my daughters nurses. (she has special needs and a nurse stays with her while I work.) So I decided to check out the deals I blogged about a few days ago.

First off I of course went and scanned my tag. Which printed....**insert drumroll**.... $10 off $50! Isn't this like the holy grail coupon? I almost flipped! So then I proceeded to get my 6 12 packs of Diet Pepsi which was on sale, 3 for 10 and buy $20.00 worth of pepsi products get $10 in extra care bucks. I then bought 4 containers of Dawn hand renewal that was on sale at .96 cents each and had 2 coupons for $1.00 off two. So these were .46 cents each! Finally I walked around and found one more deal on Aveeno body wash that was on clearance for 3.75 (usually 7.50). I paired it with my $1.00 off one and got this final for $2.75. I would not have usually spent that much on that. But its a really good cleanser for really REALLY cheap.

Anyhoo, I came acrossed these hangers on all the two liters of Coke in the store.  They say manufacturers coupon on them. .50 off ANY coke single serve product. So it was interesting to find them on the 2 liters (marketing tactics in full swing there!)
So being the persistant little mama that I am, I of course pulled off like four.

Then grabbed my 4 coke bottles that I was going to get anyways, AND the other 4 coupons for .50 off that I had printed from cvs website. so these stacked because one was a manufacturers and one was CVS. So instead of paying 1.59 for them I paid .59 each!

4 cokes @ .59 each 6 12 packs of diet pepsi for 10.00 4 dawns @ .46. 2 sets of hair ties that boosted my order over $50. so that I could use the grail coupon (buy one get one 50% off ofcourse). Final price? 31.29 OOP, and a $10.00 ecb for next visit. not to mention I got 4% on the whole shebang!

It was fun indeed!








No comments:

Post a Comment