Saturday, January 16, 2010

Free Jr Frostys for the year at Wendys!





Ok, according to mulitple sources this morning, I am hearing that you can get free frosties for a year at Wendy's if you donate $1.00 to the Dave thomas Foundation. Supposedly when you donate $1 in the restaurant, you will receive a keytag for FREE JR Frosties for the rest of 2010!

Not positive this is a national promo, it has been confirmed in Chicago and Baltimore markets, I tried to get the hubby to stop at Wendy's in my area today, but I think he was convinced I was just trying to get a treat lol.

Please let me know how this works out for you, I would love to know!


UPDATE!!!
In the process of trying to debunk this awesome offer, I of course surfed over to Wendy's homepage, and signed up for their emails. Well with that I got a coupon good for $1.00 off their premium meals. Click here and get a copy of this coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment