Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Freebies and finds


First off I really want to say that these women who run these great deals saving blogs are my heroes! I don't know how they do it! It seems like it must take them so much time! There are so many good ones out there! Feel free to click on the ones I link, and feel free to leave me links that you like!

Thank you to Givemeneither, and her beautiful list of fabulous finds. I had two really great finds yesterday.

I first took advantage of this deal at her site. I have been searching for an inexpensive water bottle for some time. My daughter got one for Christmas from my brother from LLBean. I almost snatched it yesterday! Then along comes Givemeneither  with her list of lovelies! I am going to try and share this, if I do this wrong, forgive me in advance! I am not trying to copy, just share!


 Photobucket
Gaiam 750 ml Bottle $4.99
§  20% off with key code NC9TR3
§  Final cost $3.99
The best part? I got free shipping and sent it 2 day air! I will be using it at workouts before Friday! I am thrilled!

Now for my second treat. Again thanks to the same wonderful blog I found this little gem.



The price?


 Photobucket



Sadly this deal is gone, but go here and see what Shop at home has for their wild deal today. Just look for this picture.



Photobucket



Then follow the page to the deal for today! Don’t have a shopathome account yet? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment